Saturday, March 20, 2010

One of my people

You know who my people are?
There are people, and there my people. And if you're one of my people, you know who you are.

But this post is for one of my people who isn't anymore. We met and moved, and got lost somewhere on the way. And now we're in places where I don't see how things fix up. And its with too many people.

Too many people come and go, such few hearts come to stay.
They laugh and play, and smile with us,
And then they're on the way.


Ze defines the term "rock solid" human being, braving more hardship than I can ever think of facing. Zir said to me,"Whatever wrong I do, I get feedback about it right away. I will never hurt someone intentionally.","People who go back home. Eat. Roam around. They dont know how lucky they are. That they get things easy, they cannot call themselves unlucky.","My mother always said that you should never be sad (late) at night, because theres a new day just coming up. How you face it depends on you".

I said it to you then, I'll say it again - I'm lucky to know you.

Ze doesn't talk much, only to zir selected and about things that matter to zir. "India has too many people that talk too much and do too little" But ze speaks from the heart. And a strong heart it is.

Stay how you are, people like this aren't made anymore - rock solid human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share